The world of Business and Finance has seen better weeks. From the crisis surrounding Yes Bank and Yes Bank's founder to the coronavirus fallout around the world, economies and businesses scrambled for cover everywhere. But while the events themselves may have been less than ideal, the headlines remained eventful and hectic - so, as usual, a lot to go through for yet another Quiz Knock!
Here's what awaits you:
1) Yes Bank was in the news recently over its stressed assets crisis and the RBI's withdrawal cap. Who is Yes Bank's founder, who was arrested on Sunday on charges of money laundering?
2) Which lender is seeking to buy 49% stake in Yes Bank?
3) The National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT) has asked the Competition Commission of India (CCI) to initiate a probe against which company?
4) Recently, the Supreme Court overturned a 2018 move by the RBI that banned “any service in relation to _______”.
5) The Union Cabinet has approved the consolidation of 10 public sector banks (PSBs) into four entities. How many PSBs will India now have overall?
6) India has the third-highest trade-related illicit financial flow among 135 countries. Which country tops this list?
7) The past week, OPEC was unable to reach a deal and fears of a price war rose when Saudi Arabia announced that it would soon hike oil output to above _____ million barrels per day (bpd).
8) Multinational pharmaceutical company Novo Nordisk is the world’s biggest insulin maker. Which country is it headquartered in?
9) Facebook has said it will remove some ads run by President Donald Trump's re-election campaign that it says ran afoul of its policies to "prevent confusion around the _______."
10) "Google" is a misspelling of "_______", which means the number 1 followed by 100 zeros.
The world of Business and Finance moves fast. Can you keep up? Have a go at Quiz Knock, our Weekly Quiz, and test your wits!