Is inflation in India climbing up or falling down? Which bank recently decided to change its 293-year-old name? Who's the billionaire who pledged $10bn to fight climate change? What's up with India's exports and imports? These are just some of the questions that have been on our minds of late. And of course we converted all these questions into a Quiz Knock just for you!
Here's a sneak peek into what awaits you:
1) As per the US Trade Representative, India has been classified as what?
2) Which of these statements is true regarding India's exports and imports in January 2020?
3) Which of these statements is true regarding recent trends in retail inflation and wholesale inflation in India?
4) Reliance Industries is consolidating its media and distribution properties under a single entity called _____.
5) GST rates, which used to be revised as and when required, will be changed once every _____ from this year.
6) Which billionaire recently pledged $10bn to fight climate change?
7) Which became the first major US company to announce that it would be unable meet its revenue projections for the current quarter due to the coronavirus outbreak?
8) Amazon is fighting a court case against the White House, alleging that a multibillion-dollar cloud computing contract was not awarded to it because the Trump administration intervened in favour of X. Identify company X.
9) Which bank will abandon its 293-year-old name and be rebranded as "Natwest" later this year?
10) The January-December calendar that most of the world follows today is called _______.
How well do you know the top news of the last week? Have a go at our TheWeekThatWas Quiz and test your wits.